Custom Wildlife photography tours
One and Three day or Customised photography tours crafted to make the most of the incredible wildlife and landscapes of Central Australia.
One day photo tour
- Focus on iconic species of the Alice Springs region such as Mulga Parrots, Fairywrens, Budgies, Raptors and Dusky Grasswren.
- Includes one hide session for either White-browed Treecreeper or Dusky Grasswren.
- Pre-dawn till post dusk.
- Available year round.
3 day photo tour
- Visit the best habitats in the region to find the iconic species you really want to image.
- Targets include Cinnamon Quailthrush, Dusky Grasswren, Painted Finch, Rufous crowned Emuwrens, Budgies, Black-flanked Rock Wallabies, reptiles and more!
- Includes at least two hide sessions and a nocturnal session.
Custom Photo tour
- Options include single species, raptors, reptiles, night sky or landscape
- Fully customised to achieve your target images
- Private portrait sessions with animals in captivity available: Thorny Devil, Birds of Prey, Red Kangaroo, Owls.
- Equipment hire available
Although the guide is a skilled wildlife photographer please be aware these tours are for those who are confident in the technical operation of their camera equipment and don't require tuition. If you would like to learn more about the art and craft of wildlife and nature photography please consider coming on one of our innovative themed photography workshops led by award-winning experts.